Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

EAT, PRAY, LOVE- Book Review



My latest edition to my little library, went crazy to get it after I seen its trailer with Julia Roberts in it. Ok, I am a Julia fan. After reading its synopsis on wikipedia, I knew I had to get it.

A non fiction work which I actually enjoy.

One of my secret dream is to travel around(who doesn't? Duh and not so secret anymore). It can be any country or continent, I would be happy to explore the country.

So this book kinda click with my secret dream. Except the writer seems to have it all but she goes into a soul searching trip, by divorcing her husband, living in a small apartment while paying for a vacant beautiful suburbs house she used to share with her husband and also decided to give herself a year holiday visiting Italy (Eat), India (Pray) and Bali (Love). The travel is possible because she received an advance for a travel book. Too good to be true?!

I do not even mind if its a fiction, this book make me feel I am human, and its ok to feel certain ways even when things appear to cheery.

A positive read.

Here, a trailer on Eat,Pray, Love in case you are wondering what I just wrote or you are too lazy to read the book.

No comments: