Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Looking into the mirror

Today is is one of those days I feel I achieved something out of the box. Some 'great' things I will not hesitate and shared it with my friends.

Being a 'thick face' person, when found facing obstacles and challenges regarding your own business, I finally understand the importance of humbleness in personality and attitude. These qualities are often mentioned and praised but hardly practiced by many. By realizing it, I also found out my arrogance was actually a facade to hide my lack of business acumen and experiences. It could not command respect, probably many would have sympathies me or laughed at my ignorance. But I felt blessed, I was given many chances to redeem myself, to have mentors guiding me along the way, I only have to nod and tag along. By doing that, I am giving myself to learn and grow and for the past two years, it has not been a bed of any flowers, but then again, I am still sowing seeds


No comments: