Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

i think i want butter because my body is low on EFAs


People buy organic butter for the same reason they drink organic milk.


Nowadays I stop slathering my bread with butter for the reason I could not find the right reason or taste to do it. You think by being in the organic line its easy for you to find one. So far, I have never had the chance to do so. The organic butter was order 18 months, and I never saw the it.


I am sure with price of organic butter you would not probably use it for cooking, it actually healthier than normal vegetable oil thus you know all the renowned chefs are doing it correctly when they use only butter and sea salt.


If you are not convince its healthy for us to 'butter up", try this recipe,


Coconut oil

Olive oil

Some dried italian herbs

Some seasalt


Use more coconut oil than olive oil for your container and they will freeze beautifully.

No comments: