Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mia Palencia


Was in Borders today and was caught by surprise when an artiste performed live in the store. Mia Palencia's smooth and smoky voice perforated my senses when she started singing in clear acoustic manner. Made my browsing lovelier and I did not want to leave the area!

I was not the only one who enjoy the silky voice, others stopped and listen to the performance. I wanted a copy of her album after her 3rd song!. As there was a lucky draw if you fill up your details, I decided to drop one and left for MPH in search for another book.

After 15minutes as I made my way back to Borders, I was VISUALIZING that I won the CD. Guess what, my name was called as I just strolled in. Check out Mia's voice on this website, sounds delicious; http://www.brabonsentertainment.com/pages/.

Caught her talking to Pak Samad our sasterawan negara when it was my turn for a picture. Didn't blame her, who wouldn't be in awe talking to him?!

No comments: