Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The balance

Trying to find the right equilibrium is not easy as cliche as it is. Sometimes the right answer is starring right back to you and you realize the unbalances are always from within.

From time to time, I always search for the answers to the little holes in myself. I have done it all, from colour therapy, bach flowers remedy, classes on family etc. Each therapy or classes I take unearthed more about myself or I prefer to put as peeling off each layer that I have to put on to face the world or to hide my feelings.

Each time the feeling is liberating. Each time you will find out, the answer is always love and acceptance. Love and accept you, yourself, your inner child and your body. Then you will realize how easy to love the world and take everything with a pinch of salt.

No comments: