Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Apple enzymes


(27/04/08)

My current pride and joy. Had some 20 to 30 bruised organic red fuji apples.

The first solution on my mind, baking some nice warm apple pies. However this solutions lead to more problems such as whose oven should I borrow? Or how to bake apple pies anyway?

Easiest solution, cut and throw into a jar, mixed some sugar/oligo and voila in 3 months I will have a jar of nutritious and tasty apple enzymes.


(05/05/08) As you can see more water now. I rolled the whole jar around to "bath" the apples with the juices ensuring sugars coated around the jars get dissolved in the juices. Oh and I threw in some grapes too.


Today, after seeing more juices secreted from my precious apples, I threw in some organic red seedless grapes....and calculated the date my enzymes due. It will be ready right before my birthday....heehee.

Zhen Ni, my sis even planted a world peace message on it. It would taste fantastic with all the great wishes and healthy energy.Hahahaah.

No comments: